Saturday, December 4, 2010

Weekend starting out rough

So I was having a good week then the weekend came.   Today I was halfway through the day on my way to 1,500 calories and Larry called that he was in the area and wanted to go to lunch.  I don't hang out with Larry much and he is NEVER out here in the suburbs, so I said sure.   I ordered a salad and off course the salad was probably enough to serve 3 people.  I ate about 2/3rds of it.  Then tonight was Deb's company holiday party.   They had appetizers out.  I had 1 of each.   I did SKIP dinner and only ate 1 small chocolate desert piece.  But WAY over 1,500 calories today.  Oh well long journy and still have to keep on living.   Tomorrow Deb and I will be setting up the christmas tree and all the other decorations around the house.  That may burn a few calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment