Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Near the End of January

Went to cardiologist Monday.  He said that if I can lose the weight and KEEP IT OFF, he would like to take me off the blood preasure medicine.   This is strong motivation.  My project is 52 days from going live.  We have a Dress Rehersal this weekend.  What that means is that we do EVERYTHING that we will be doing the weekend we go live.  I am hoping that after these 7 weeks I can get some of the stress out of my life.  Bowling was interesting last night.   A friend of mine shot 300 - 211 - then started the last game with the first 10 strikes then threw the 11th shot a little wide and the ball came up high and he left a 4-7 and picked it up.  He shot 288  for a 799 series.  He knew that he needed the 9 count, so you could see his disapointment as soon as the 2 pins were left.  I shot 656 but CHOKED in first game.  Oh well. 

I am below 290, so around 30 pounds lost.  Good news is with the Bears out of the Super Bowl, I will not even watch the game, so not tempted to eat there.  I need to go get my knee looked at.  I should start walking, but I have not got motivated.  I wish it were a little warmer.   I really did like the running when I was doing it.   So I want to get back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment